Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Easy, Cheesy Dorito Casserole




I like easy...and I like things that my family says are good.  This recipe is both and was told could fix it again by both the husband and the youngest daughter.

Easy Cheesy Dorito Casserole is one dish I'd seen repeatedly on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.  My daughter Audrey thinks my most 'famous' meal is my soft tacos.  I can't share that recipe because McCormick Seasoning might get a little mad about me sharing their taco recipe from their seasoning pouch!  I think she'd eat my soft tacos every night if I'd make them.

This recipe tonight combined  Audrey's favorite Taco Seasoning, tomato salsa (hot sauce), sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, shredded cheddar cheese, lean ground Certified Hereford Beef -CHB, and crushed Dorito Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.  It was simple enough the most inexperienced cook could make it and the most advanced cook might like for it's taste.  I can see if being one of those meals college kids, especially the male crowd would love. 

Serve this dish along side refried or black beans, a salad and your favorite drink - little kid or adult for a simple meal that is easy to make on the most rushed of nights!

Click here for the recipe for Easy Cheesy Dorito Casserole!


Enjoy!

Alise - The Ranch Kitchen.

No comments: