Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scrumptious Stromboli


Scrumptious Stromboli
 
My absolute favorite thing is when I have young cooks follow and post on my site!  Today a one of my daughters friends and a sweet new teacher at my school submitted her Scrumptious Stromboli recipe that she reinvented for dinner a few weeks ago!  It looks fantastic and I'm so happy she shared her recipe on my site here at The Ranch Kitchen.

It's easy to create an account and share your great family and new creations here
The Ranch Kitchen's Share A Recipe link.

Tiarra and her first boss Dr. Bobby Rice our principal at our school. 
We are lucky to have so many great new teachers this year!
 

Thank you so much Tiarra and you are now a friend of TRK - The Ranch Kitchen and I can't wait to try your recipe this week!
Tiarra and friends!


No comments: