Sunday, June 29, 2014

Puffy French Toast



I love my summers and the time I have to make fun breakfasts.  My youngest daughter Audrey has decided she loves omelets and especially loves this Puffed French Toast.  With just the two of us home until middle sister Bethany comes back from her trip abroad to Greece, it's fun to make something a little out of the ordinary!

Puffed French Toast is really just pancake battered sliced bread.  I used sliced white sandwich bread as that is what I had, but in the past when my oldest daughters were younger we used Texas Toast which is about 1 1/2 inches thick. 



This recipe calls for twelve slices of bread which for the two of us was a lot.  But leftovers were easily warmed up in our microwave for breakfast and a fun Sunday morning treat for her friends who spent the night. 

Puffy French Toast along side some fresh, sliced strawberries sprinkled with sugar had the girls demolishing their breakfast!


                                         Click here for the recipe for Puffy French Toast!! 



And all to all my followers out there...I am loving my submissions for my recipe page!  We are getting more and more each day!  Keep them coming!  It's fun to see what wonderful dishes you all make for your family and friends. I know my family will be benefiting from them too!  Thank you - thank you!!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Alise - The Ranch Kitchen


No comments: