Saturday, June 18, 2011

Funfetti Cookies by Pillsbury and my girls!!

Funfetti Cookies! Oh the smell of it!. My Bethany makes them all the time! Simple and quick to make and you can use the Pillsbury brand cake mix or a generic brand. It uses 3 ingredients and that's it! It's a no brainer.  Just don't overcook it as I tend do all thing that are bread or of the cookie variety. My mind tends to wander and things get a bit crispy!!!!

This recipe is straight off the side of the box.  If you are like me you may miss a great recipe for years just because you just don't look. This is now one of our expected desserts for events like our Hereford shows and just the girls get togethers.  Once you try it you will see why!!


Funfetti Cookies


1 box Pillsbury Funfetti Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil


Blend together and cook at 375 degrees until just browned on the bottom. Icing is great on these as well! Enjoy!




I am eating one right now as I write this!

Get cooking!

Alise @ The Ranch Kitchen!

1 comment:

Crystal Cattle said...

These look fantastic! And what pretty kitchen helpers you have.

www.crystalcattle.com