Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Woohoo - I have hit over 1000

I have hit over 1000 hits!  I am so excited!  Thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog since I started it last summer! The excitement and thrill of writing this blog has been an unexpected bright light in my past year and I anticipate continuing to blog on The Ranch Kitchen's blog site for many years to come.

My favorite things about blogging so far have been:

- my daughters being able to access my recipes easily when off at school or away somewhere
- their friends and my friends using my recipes!
- having a living document of all my recipes for my family
- doing something for me...
- following other fascinating blogs that I have learned so much from
- doing something my family seems to take pride in that "I" am doing
- watching my youngest daughter's Audrey's face light up when we check our stats! 
- the amazement that people want to read this site and have from all over the world.  Thank you Russia, the Netherlands, Bosnia, Germany, Turkey, Taiwan, Canada, Portugal, and especially the USA! Wow is all I can say!
- and last and most of all,  just the excitement I get from thinking about what to cook next so that I can post on my site that will inspire others to cook!

Thank you again to all of  you!   


Take care and get cooking! 

Alise

No comments: