Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Modern Day Snowball Cookies







Growing up one of the first cookies I learned to make with my mom were Sand Tarts.  They were a simple cookie that didn't require a ton of ingredients and didn't have to look perfect.

During the holidays we love to bake lots of sweets to have out for our little family and to take to our Christmas parties.  Bethany decided to make these cookies tonight that she dubbed Modern Day Snowball Cookies because of the addition of mini chocolate chips and the round shape.

Click here for the recipe for Modern Day Snowball Cookies


She was able to put these light little cookies together quickly and we enjoyed them for dessert when her older sister came in for the holidays tonight.




As my girls become older and I realize it's quality and not quantity time that is important. It's special moments like these I treasure.  It's a favorite meal cooked to welcome a daughter home and then a new dessert creation that will hold special memories of this year's Christmas for my husband, myself and our girls.




Best wishes for a very happy holidays!

Merry Christmas from our ranch to yours!

The Nolans


Thanks for my festive The Ranch Kitchen logo Bethany!

No comments: