Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Ranch Kitchens' Honey Mustard Spiced Pretzels

As my friend Buffy told me sometimes the best recipes are the mistakes!  This recipe turned out to be a real hit all because my youngest daughter accidentally picked up the wrong bag of pretzels! 

Me, being in a huge hurry as I usually am, prepared my seasonings on these pretzels AND THEN tasted them!  I realized all too late that she had picked up a bag of ROLD GOLD Honey Mustard flavored pretzels!  I really honestly didn't have to do a thing to them because they are already really great pretzels.  But, I guess it's a good thing I did made this mistake because these pretzels turned out super spicy and our staff liked them the best so far of all I've made most recently!  I get a little tickled as they walk in and fill up a entire bowl to make it through testing breaks or the day!


The Ranch Kitchen's Honey Mustard Spiced Pretzels


2 bags ROLD GOLD® Honey Mustard Flavored Tiny Twists Pretzels

1 cup Canola oil

1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix

1 teaspoon of garlic salt
 
2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning

Mix seasoning in oil with a whisk.  Place 1/2 bag of pretzels in a large bowl and pour 1/4 of seasoned oil on top of pretzels.  Mix up the mixture with a spoon and pour another half bag of pretzels and continue to alternate the seasoned oil and stirring pretzels. 

I usually allow this mixture to sit overnight covered with Seran wrap or as in today's case, we served it immediately! 

Enjoy!  It's spicy and not for those watching your salt intake...but it might be worth an occasional treat! 

As with all my pretzel recipes on this site, you can always bag these up and take on trips in individual baggies!

Alise

No comments: